Sonus Glyde Clay Lubricant 16.9 oz. Bottle
- Makes claying easier and faster
- Makes detailing clay last longer
- Works on all paint, glass and chrome surfaces
- Prevents sticking, scratching and streaking
- Boosted by Polycharger® for durable, long-lasting protection
Sonus Glyde Clay Lubricant is formulated to provide superior surface lubrication for all detailing clays. Clay bar lubricant prevents sticking and surface marring that aren’t possible without proper lubrication.
- Flatten a 1-2 oz. piece of detailing clay into a wafer.
- Lightly mist the detailing clay and a 2' by 2' area to be cleaned with Glyde.
- Gently rub the wafer of detail clay on the surface until contamination is gone.
- Mold clay and re-flatten frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.
- Discard clay if dropped or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.
Note: Do not use detailing clay on a dirty surface. Car must be thoroughly cleaned and washed prior to use.
- Metal and wheels
- Chrome surfaces
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weights(lbs)||Case Height||Case Width||Case Depth|