Sonus Total Eclipse 16.9 oz Bottle
- SPF-40 UV protection prevents sun fading
- Enhances the natural looking finish that repels dust and dirt
- Maintains the like-new finish
- Boosted by Polycharger® for durable, long-lasting protection
Sonus Total Eclipse protects rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, plastic and coated leather finishes from the sun’s harmful UV rays. This UV-protectant spray safeguards interior vinyl and leather surfaces, plastic bumpers, rubber seals, plastic cladding, car bras, vinyl tops, tires, rubber fender flares, clear plastic windows, tonneau covers, rubber hoses and more. Maintains a like-new finish, repels dust and enhances color. Sonus Total Eclipse is an SPF-40 level protectant. With regular use it offers 100% protection against UV-induced slow fade . The water-based formula works on all rubber, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic finishes. Does not contain cleaners, solvents or petroleum distillates.
- For best results, apply Total Eclipse using a foam or microfiber applicator.
- Use enough product to get the surface you are treating wet.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for Total Eclipse to be absorbed into surface (the excess water needs to evaporate so the polymer can bond).
- Buff off excess protectant (wipe vigorously) using a clean, dry microfiber towel, we recommend the Sonus Ultimate Detailing Towel or Sonus Der Wunder Polishing Towel.
- Add a second application of Total Eclipse for a glossy finish.
- For a matte finish, give a final wipe with a slightly damp microfiber towel.
- Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
- Car bras
- Vinyl tops
|Product Weights(lbs)||Product Height||Product Width||Product Depth||Case Weights(lbs)||Case Height||Case Width||Case Depth|